Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sufficiently Successful Saturday

I hope it snows tonight, the man says it will. But then again, he can't always be trusted. Today was a fairly busy day. I tried to follow a schedule, and I would say I did an okay job. I went running on the permafrost, in freezing temperatures, with the occasional snowflake falling. I fulfilled both my janitorial duties.

At one job, I vacuumed the school barefoot. My shoes had been bothering me, so I took them off. This worked out okay, I just had to make sure I vacuumed before I stepped. I didn't want to stab my foot with any staples, push-pins, rocks, or any other random sharp objects occasionally found on dirty elementary school carpets.

I also went on a walk with my dog and sister. I applied for another scholarship today. The one area I wish I did more on was my assigned reading homework. I read around 70 pages, not bad, but still have 70 pages to go. I guess there is always tomorrow, or after I publish this.

No comments: