Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Delayed Day

Today my school had a two hour delay. The roads were dangerous due to snow again. I woke up, and found out I didn't have classes until 10:00am, so I went back to sleep. This may have not been the best idea. I didn't set an alarm, so I over slept. I didn't get woken up until 9:00am, around the time I would have liked to have left. I hurriedly got ready. Thankfully, I got to the campus just in time for my class. And in this class, I finally had the finally that was supposed to be on Monday.

I was sitting outside the class, looking over my notes, when the teacher went by. She chuckled and said something about cramming for the test. I responded, "well I was ready on Monday." I hope she didn't hear me, but I don't think she did. The final went fine. Oh and by the way, that paper I whined about last night, she decided to extend the deadline to next Monday. I knew this was going to happen, but the one time you plan on it, it won't happen. At least it is done.

My little sister has really been enjoying her pet rat. Maybe a little too much. It still isn't used to people, but it crawled around on my sister's shoulder for a while. She decided it was time to let the rat free on the ground, this decision was made a bit prematurely. The rat ran behind some bookshelves in our office, and is nowhere to be found. I really hope for her sake, and the rats, that we can find it soon.

Brief side note: this is my 200th post.

No comments: