Friday, January 25, 2008

Frieday

I am glad today was Friday. No, not because it finally means it is the weekend, or there is a cool TV show on. The reason I am glad it is Friday is because that means I still have two days before class on Monday. Because on Monday, I have a midterm in my American Government class.

I also was unaware of how far we were supposed to be in the textbook, so I need to catch up. These marathon textbook readings are no fun. After a while, ones brain and eyes start to hurt. Thankfully, I still have a couple days to read the 6 chapters, and nearly 200 pages in order to be caught up. Then I can start to worry about the essay midterm.

Oh, and did I mention the things I need to do in my other two classes, or in order to graduate, or to enter in scholarships? The days are too short, hours too few, and life too busy.

1 comment:

Eric said...

That sounds like my history class. Read, read, read... and read some more!