Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Aggravating Afterthought

Life can come at you so fast sometimes. One moment you are on top of the world, and the very next moment crushed by it. Sadly, this is how the past couple hours of the life of Danny have been.

I had just finished my University of Washington application after countless hours, three essay drafts, and a span of two months slowly chipping away at it. Today was the final deadline, I already missed the first "priority" deadline on accident. But, I finally finished and was in a state of complete euphoria, I thought nothing could bring me down. Not even the couple hours of homework I still had to do and it was getting late.

I was the happiest I have been for days, or even weeks. After only maybe half an hour in this state, I stumbled across something while thinking about graduation. And this did end my happiness, quickly. I would rather not talk about it right now, it is still to fresh and painful, not to mention complicated. Maybe later.

No comments: