Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pizza Perfection

Today, I continued a new habit. No, I'm not talking about jogging, although I did do that. I cooked. Yesterday, I made some ham and cheesy scrambled eggs for my siblings and I. Today, I wanted to cook something else, something bigger and better. Although, yesterday's eggs were very good.

So today, I decided to cook dinner for the whole family, a pizza dinner. My father pitched in, and we whipped out some really good pizzas. There was one pizza that was all my own work of art. I made the dough, rolled it out, and layered the sauce, cheese, pepperonis, and more cheese to absolute perfection. The pizza tasted so good. Maybe it was because I had poured my blood, sweat, and tears in to creating it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny, Maybe you have found your calling! G-ma