Sunday, January 20, 2008

iFound it

Today, I finally found it. At the start of the school year, I let my brother borrow/gave him my iPod. After I didn't have it anymore, I started to miss it. Then my brother came home for the Christmas break, and I got to use the iPod. Several days before my brother was to return to college, the iPod vanished.

We looked everywhere for it. It couldn't be found. My brother left without it. I looked high and low for it. I even offered a $5 reward to anyone who could find it. I spent hours looking for it.

Then, my sister found my brother's old iPod. He thought it didn't work, and that is why I let him borrow mine. I charged the battery, and it worked just fine. I have used it a few times the past couple days, and spent less time looking for the lost iPod. Then, today I finally found it after three weeks. The iPod had been set in a holder on our treadmill. I guess it just goes to show how much the treadmill has been used lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does that mean i can have ur ipod?

Danny said...

um... no. It means I can have my iPod, and my brother can have his.