Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A.A. Annoyance

My upcoming graduation was the reason for yesterday's plight. The joy of finally completing the tedious UW application was lost when I stumbled across a mistake in my planning. For some reason, I thought I was all set to graduate from high school with my AA after next quarter. I thought I only needed 11 more credits.

I am not quite sure why I thought this, I was 10 credits off. That means I have twice the work to do. And with 12 credits being considered a "full load" and being used to the customary 15, I was devastated to think of taking 21 credits. Especially because it is my last quarter of high school and I wanted to play soccer my senior year. I hoped it would be more of a coast to the finish line, instead of an all out sprint. I still hope to graduate with my AA degree, it is just going to take a lot more work than I hoped.

No comments: