Monday, August 6, 2007

Movie Night

Tonight was movie night. We got a movie we could all enjoy, it was called Mickey. It was written by John Grisham, my second favorite author of all time. It was a movie about a boy who loves baseball. He and his dad have to run from the law (long story) and start a new life. In his new life, he is a year younger and therefore can play one more year of little league. It was an enjoyable movie, well my little sister didn't like it too much, I think it got too late for her. This movie made me think of Barry Bonds and steroids in baseball for some reason, but that is another topic for a later day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who is your first favorite author?

Danny said...

My favorite author of all time would have to be Brian Jacques. His Redwall series was my favorite as I was growing up. I also got to go to a book signing, and get two of my books autographed, and meet him. He was very nice, and funny.