Thursday, August 2, 2007

Deblogging

Tonight, I don't feel like writing. No fun or exciting thing to report. Yet, I would feel guilty if I skipped a day. But why I wonder? Who cares if I miss a day, nobody would know except for me. I don't even know if anybody reads this blog. Which brings me to another question, why do I blog? Is it for me or my audience? Do I have an audience? But, it shouldn't matter. I started this blog as a way to write and express my thoughts, opinions, and experiences. It wasn't for any glory or recognition, and that is the way I want to keep it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANNY

We like your Blog. It's a good way to keep up with you. I wish all your cousins had one. That would keep up busy just reading them.
Keep up the good work!
Grandma and Grandpa

anita said...

i read it too. i started reading your moms first and she inspires me. and i must say, you have a way with words!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like reading your blog, too. I've made it one of my five quick stops each day when I turn on the computer!!

.justin said...

i suggest a stat tracker like sitemeter and a subscriptions tracker like feedburner.

then you'll know for sure.