Thursday, February 21, 2008

WWU'D

Today I went to pickleball. I hadn’t gone last week, so my game was rusty at the beginning. By the end, I was on fire, there was no stopping me or my wicked drop shot down the line. I also wrapped up another scholarship. I printed everything out, filled out the necessary information, wrote the required essays, and gathered all the appropriate documents to include. It is ready to mail tomorrow.

In today’s mail, I heard back from my first college. I was accepted to Western Washington University. I received admission with distinction , whatever that truly means. It sounds cool though. They have been my number one choice.

I applied about a month ago, and had the high school mail the necessary documents. Western said for the longest time they hadn’t received the documents. After talking with them and my high school several times, the high school resent the documents. That was less than a week ago, and I was accepted. It is kind of exciting looking at the brochure, thinking about housing and eating plans. Exciting, but a little scary at the same time. A single room, double room, triple room and platinum, gold, silver, or bronze food plan. So many choices. The permutations are endless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Danny. We will miss you though. G-ma and G-pa

Anonymous said...

That's good news! It's also good to have so many options and possibilities there. We're excited for you!

Grandma and Grandpa Harrison

Nate said...

congrats!

Justine said...

Congratulations.