Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday On

Today I didn't have school. It was nice to have a Monday off. I decided rather than really 'take the day off', I would actually try and be productive today. I made a list of things I hoped to accomplish today, and was able to do quite a few of them.

I got my hair cut. My sisters and I went to a field and practiced soccer. Soccer tryouts for the high school team are next week I believe, so I really need to get some practice in. I blew out my cleats yesterday, quite literally. The side came apart from the sole. I guess it is better to have this happen now, as I still have time before tryouts to replace them. It just is always hard to part with an old pair of cleats, the memories and tendencies, and have to break in a new pair.

I also finished cleaning my room. I started this process yesterday, and am quite happy to finally have my room clean again. I also finished my homework for tomorrow. The things on my list I didn't get to, mainly scholarships to apply for, can wait until tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow.

No comments: