Friday, February 15, 2008

Advanced Application Annoyance

Today I thought a scholarship I wanted to enter was due. I needed to download the application so I could print it. The internet was doing strange things. It would work briefly, then not work for long periods of time. I spent literally an hour trying to get the internet to work so I could print the application. After my mom had a phone call with a tech guy, the internet starting working again. I accessed the scholarship only to find it is due the end of the month. I was disappointed I had wasted all day trying to get the internet to work. The internet has continued to not work on and off all day. Even though I wasted a lot of time trying to get the internet to work, I was able to go running and start the long process of getting my room clean. It really needs to get cleaned. Maybe I will finish tomorrow.

No comments: