Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missing Things

Today was my long day at school. At the college they had a college fair with around 20 different colleges with booths. I went to a couple and was able to talk to them about enrolling. There was also an event going on at the college that had over 100 high schoolers attending. It was strange that I didn't equate me to being one of them, only thought of them as outsiders in the college world. I soon remembered some of the things I am missing at the high school, things I don't miss.

I also had soccer tryouts again. With being in class, I wasn't able to make it to tryouts until they were two-thirds done. I figure better late than never. It was a good thing I went because they gave out paper work, took our mug shots, and loaned out the soccer balls. We were told to number our soccer ball. I numbered mine with the pi symbol which technically is a number. A glorious number with an infinite non repeating decimal to be exact.

No comments: