Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bogged Blog

It is days like today I wonder why I blog. More succinctly, why I blog every day. I guess I feel like 1. it is a record I want to keep going, but also 2. I think deep down I feel like if I missed a day I might stop blogging completely. That once I stopped, I would never start blogging again.

It can be hard to blog everyday. Nothing to blog about, being tired, trouble with the computer, or waiting to use the computer. Tonight was a case of most of the above reasons. But for the most part, I have really enjoyed having a blog. It is a great way to remember things I've done and learned. Work on my writing skills. Be a part of a community of bloggers. Share with other people, learn with other people, and even meet new people.

4 comments:

Justine said...

Your blog's great. Don't stop blogging.

Mary said...

You can't stop now! I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

You are the only one out of eleven that Blogs. I take that back. Harrison might also. Anyway, please don't stop.
G-ma

Eric said...

I suffer from the same occasional urge to skip a night. The difference is that I sometimes give in.

Way to keep at it!