Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Notebook Day Off

Today was a day off from school. But that in no way means it was a day off. After pickleball this morning, I have been working all day on my scholarship notebook. This is a notebook seniors make, and then groups can look at them and they award scholarships, hence the name scholarship notebook. I have spent hours on it. It would feel really validating to maybe win one scholarship. I would feel like all the time and energy spent on the notebook was worth it. I am really happy with the way it looks. Well, at least on the computer. I am having trouble with it not wanting to print in color. I guess black and white is okay, but is sure looks professional in color. The deadline for the notebook is tomorrow at 3:00pm. I think I can make the deadline fairly easily as long as nothing crashes or stops printing.

No comments: