Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Unsuper Tuesday

Today was a quasi-unsuper day. My little sister has been sick the past few days. It is really hard to see her sick and miserable. Then, my other sister got sick. So, I am probably next. Today was my long day at school. On Tuesdays, I have a class from 9:00am to 10:00am but then have a break until my class from 1:15pm to 3:30pm. This is a rather long time to wait, especially when my sister wasn't at school today. Not to mention, with her gone, I couldn't park in the carpool lot. I was forced to park really far away from my classes, and get soaked every time I hiked to the car in the pouring down rain.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I have to wait from 9:00 til 1:15 on thursdays.

Danny said...

Wow, it isn't too fun is it? What was fun, driving behind you all the way home today. And that place where you double merge was crazy. I thought you were going to get ran down.