Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today is Tuesday

Today didn't really feel like a Tuesday. With not having school yesterday, you would think it would have felt like a Monday. I even read Monday's newspaper and thought it was today's newspaper. Yet, it didn't feel like a Monday. No, it felt like a Thursday. And Thursday to me is like a Friday, so it also felt like a Friday. It was just sort of bizarre.

It was also my long day at school, so that didn't help anything. I was supposed to have a vocabulary quiz in Spanish, so I spent a lot of my break studying for it. In Spanish class she said she decided we wouldn't have that quiz, not ever. I usually don't say this, but I was rather disappointed that we didn't. I sort of wasted all that time studying for a nonexistent quiz.

When I got home, it was later than I usually get home on what felt like a Monday in ways, so that was also strange. I had a headache, so I took a nap. The next thing I knew, it was 7:30pm. Today was almost over, and a rather fitting end to a rather strange day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was happy the paper was from Monday, because I got to do an easy sudoku ;)