Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Since I've Been Gone

A lot has happened since I decided to join my cousins on their trip home to California, and begun my two week trip to LA. The Mariners have won two games, and lost eight, and basically eliminated themselves from the playoff race. Even so, I have not started rooting for the Angels, even though it is a little bit tempting. The NFL season has started, and thus so has fantasy football. The Seahawks won their opener.

The high temperature for Shelton has been 87 degrees, not bad, but not even close to the LA high of 107. There has been a thunderstorm in Shelton, I only dream of rain here. My sister and dad have gone back to school, with my dad being my sister's second grade teacher. My other sister has started her soccer season, and from what I hear, been winning.

I have finally discovered the gloriousness that is In N' Out. I have been to Disneyland, a taping of Deal or No Deal, the beach twice, the Griffith Park Observatory, the LA zoo, and other places. And, the trip isn't over yet. I have been to a bunch of restaurants. Shelton's food choice is going to seem very bland from now on. In fact, all of Shelton is going to seem bland for a while.

No comments: