Thursday, September 13, 2007

Eating Good Things at Chung Kings

Today, I went to a really good Chinese restaurant for lunch, Chung King. It had really good, non-Americanized food. I even tried a sea weed salad, and anchovies. The sea weed was quite good, but I didn't really like the anchovies. Thankfully, it wasn't offered to me, because I would not have enjoyed the pig intestines, roasted duck head, or chicken legs. The food we did get was excellent. The waitresses were nice too. On the way out, a Chinese woman was talking to me. I don't know if she worked there, but she said I had a nice beard, in a non-flirtatious manner. I didn't understand everything she said, but I understood that part.

After picking up my cousin from school, I went to another restaurant. This time, it was a Taiwanese one. My cousin was hungry for an after school snack, I was still stuffed from lunch. He ordered some chicken nuggets. I tried a few, and let me tell you, there were very good. I will never look at McDonald's chicken nuggets the same. For dinner, my uncle cooked some very good Chinese food. I am stuffed from all the food I ate today, all of which, was quite good. Thanks Ed for cooking the dinner and buying the lunch.

This afternoon, I played the role of photographer. They wanted me to get a good family picture of them. It took around 25 pictures, but I think we got a few good ones. Let me tell you, getting a good family picture is no easy thing. Someone always wrecks the picture, whether on purpose or not. But luckily for them, they had a very good photographer.

No comments: