Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time to Test

Today I had a test I needed to take for my microeconomics class. Yes, a quiz on Sunday. I actually had all weekend to take it, but waited until the last day. It is a hybrid course, so the tests are taken online.

Logging into my account online, I could see what the average score was on the test. I think this actually wasn't a good thing. The average was a D-, and was the main reason I waited so long to take it. I really didn't want to get a low grade on the test, and so I put it off all weekend. I finally decided I had put it off long enough, and spent a large portion of the afternoon studying.

When I finally took the test, I felt like I was doing fine. The test didn't seem too hard. When I saw my score, I was quite happy. I scored well above average, in fact, I brought the average up a half a percent! In the end, it didn't hurt to spend the time I did studying. I didn't need to be as worried as I was though.

No comments: