Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Break

Today I had an essay to finish writing. Yes, even though I may be on break from college, I still have stuff I need to do for the high school. This essay was about my senior project. If I didn't turn it in today, I wouldn't be able to graduate. So it was important, but not much fun to have to do on my break.

Tonight, I had my heart ripped out. I found some tickets to the Mariners opening day game on craigslist. They were in the first row of the outfield, and were below market price. I thought it was too good to be true. All the other tickets I have been seeing to the game are at least double or triple the price he/she was asking.

I emailed the person right away and asked if they still had the tickets. They replied yes, and I sent back an email saying I wanted them. I sat there checking the email over and over, but I didn't get a response. After a couple minutes, I went back and reread the ad. There was a phone number, so I called it. Somehow in the span of a few minutes of them posting the ad, me replying, their reply, and my reply back, they had sold the tickets. It was devastating, and will take me a long time, and countless hours searching for tickets on craigslist, to get over.

No comments: