Saturday, March 1, 2008

Locked In

Today I had a soccer game for tryouts. It has been a long time since I played soccer on Saturday. It just felt wrong, it seems like most of this week was taken up by soccer. Getting my gear ready, getting to practice, practicing, and then showering after practice.

Today's game was great. The first game I was in, I was just warming up. But when the second game started, I was warmed up. I did my best, and even scored the only game for my team. Although it was the pass to me that "made goal", I had the easy part, just kick it in. I was glad I felt like I played my best, and hopefully the coaches noticed.

I also got a new door installed for my room by my father. It is a solid wood door, and is quite nice. It is an inch or two smaller door, but I can still get through the door. It is also the first time I will have a lock on my door with getting a new door knob. I wonder how much I will use the lock, I have gone 18 years without one.

No comments: