Friday, March 21, 2008

Full Family

Today one more family member began break. My brother was supposed to get a ride into Olympia, and we were going to pick him up. That was the plan last night when I went to bed. The next thing I know, I am being woken up by my mom earlier than I get up on a school day. My brother is not getting a ride to Olympia, and I need to drive 75 miles to pick him up.

His ride dropped him off as far north as they got, before they were headed east for Idaho. I didn't really mind driving the extra distance to pick him up, he's worth it. It is nice when he is home. The family seems complete, instead of always missing one member when he is around. Another bonus about my brother being home is the meals. My mom always seems to cook something special when he comes to town.

No comments: