Monday, March 31, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Today was a great day. It was the first day of the new quarter. I think I shall enjoy my new classes for the most part. Only time will tell.

That is not why today was great though. Today was great because I got to go the Mariners opening game with three other members of my family. The seats were even better than I thought they were going to be. They were in line with third base, about halfway up the lower section. I was so close I could have yelled at the players and they would have heard me if I had so chosen.

Opening day is always fun. They had the players walk out and be introduced. There were fireworks and awards given to the players. The game was great too. The Mariners ended up winning 5-2. I would say it was the best game I have ever been to, but I probably would have said that even if they lost. It was just such an amazing atmosphere and seat location.

No comments: