Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Outing

Today was a rather strange day. I was awoken early in the morning by my father. He wanted me to see that is was snowing. I couldn't believe it. It is nearly March, and there was over an inch of snow on the ground. That, and it was so early in the morning and I was barely awake, I could have easily been dreaming. By the time I got back up, the snow was nearly all gone.

I went to my father's class for hot lunch Wednesday. My siblings and I were going to go to Olympia in the afternoon, but we decided not to. We eventually did end up going to Olympia tonight. We went to the mall. Most the time we go to the mall, I end up sitting on a bench for a long period of time waiting to leave. I just am not a huge fan of the mall.

One of the stranger things happened after we went to the mall. We stopped by Wendy's. In the parking lot was some ladies yelling at each other. When we went inside, we heard the employees talking about a lady who begs getting into a fight with one of the employees. There was also a table with a sign that said "Hungry for food" or something like that. A Wendy's employee went up to the table, threw the sign in the garbage, and took the dime that had been on the table for herself. It was all a little bit bizarre.

I was also finally able to use a gift card that has been in my wallet for over 9 months. It was to Baskin and Robbin. I saw a picture of a sundae that looked good, so I bought it. I thought the price was going to be around $3.50. So I was a surprised when the total came out to be 5.81. I mean, it was a single sundae, not even a very big one. Thankfully, it only cost me 1.81 after using my 4 dollar gift card. I would have had trouble enjoying it, I mean that is more than I like to spend on dinner. Overall, the day, trip, and sundae were good.

No comments: