Monday, December 31, 2007

2007, a Year in Review

As you probably know, today is the last day of 2007. It has been an eventful year for me.

Highlights of 2007 include in no particular order:

My two week trip to LA
-Deal Or No Deal taping
-good food, and lots of it
-Dodgers game
-Disneyland

Becoming a member of the Blogger society

Turning 18
-Finally getting my drivers license

Christmas 2007
-at home and in Portland
-my Christmas present to myself, upgrading to an HD TV

Fishing Trip with my Uncle and Cousins
-riding on a train for the first time
-catching a "$30" fish

Going to a few Mariners games
-sister's first game, and autograph
-finally sitting in the lower level
-the homerun ball my father didn't catch

These are just a few of my many highlights of 2007. Last years New Years Resolution? To run a 1/2 marathon, not accomplished in 2007. Maybe 2008?

No comments: