Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mauled or Malled

Today, I went to the mall. Probably not the best time to go to the mall. It was the Saturday night before Christmas, three days before. Needless to say, it was packed. It was the fullest I have ever seen it. People everywhere, trying to find that last minute gift for someone. I looked around, but just couldn't find the right gift. Or better put, couldn't find the right gift at the right price. There is always tomorrow to find the perfect gift, yet this won't work much longer. I am running out of tomorrows before Christmas.

1 comment:

Eric said...

To go to the mall on the weekend three days before Christmas, you are either very, very brave and determined, or you are rather foolish. I think the former.I commend you. We almost went there today, but decided against it.