Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Party Partaker

Today, I joined my father and his second grade class in their Christmas party. It was fun for them, and fun for me watching them have fun. As with most other class related events, I was the designated photographer. I got a few good shots.

The students and their parents decorated cookies, same some songs, and played a game together. The students presented a readers theater for their parents. The above mentioned game consisted of a present wrapped in many different layers. Music was played and the present passed around, if the music stopped and you were holding the present, you unwrapped a layer. The person to unwrap the last layer and uncover the present, won the present. It was quite entertaining to watch, partake and capture the party.

No comments: