Monday, December 17, 2007

I Was Legend

First off, I think I should clarify about yesterday's post. When I said I wasn't wearing any pants when I was hunting for a Christmas tree, I meant long pants. I was however, wearing shorts. I just thought I should clarify in case anybody thought I was tree hunting without any form of "pants" on.

Today, I led my father's class in a game of silent ball. The game consists of students sitting on the top of their desks, they then toss a ball to each other. If they don't catch it, or they make a bad throw, they are out. The last person standing, or sitting in this game, is the winner. And the name of the game is silent ball, you are supposed to be quiet, I mean it is a game played in school.

I love this game. Back in my glory days, I was the king of silent ball. I was almost unbeatable. In the 6th grade, I had a 6 game win streak, unheard of back in those days. Unfortunately, 6th grade was the last year my classes ever played this game. Leading my father's class in the game, passing it down to the younger generation, is an honor and duty I gladly accept.

No comments: