Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lesson Learned

Today, I learned an extremely valuable life lesson. Over the past few days, I have had some issues with someone I was letting fester inside. Once I final actually told the person how I was feeling, I felt a lot better. It took a lot of courage to do so.

Actually, the things I was troubled over, I myself had blown out of proportion. Both parties actually wanted the same solutions, and were feeling the same problems. I learned that it is good to be a good communicator, if you don't tell someone your problems, they won't be fixed. It is hard to get up the courage to talk to someone and apologize, but it is worth it. In the end, you may find you were mad because you misunderstood someone, or they misunderstood you. You will also feel a lot better when you do so, that is a guarantee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did help, didn't it? Glad we're on the same page again.

Mary said...

Way to be, Dan. I'm proud of you.