Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekday Weekend

Today was more like a Friday than a Monday. The reason, I don't have school tomorrow and can't go on Wednesday. This makes me have a 'weekend' during the week. It is glorious. In my class today we had a midterm. It was five essay questions, and it went well. I am glad to have it over with, and even more glad the term is half over, or started depending on how you look at it.

On the way to my grandparent's house, there is a place we stop to get ice cream occasionally. We have been going there for over a decade. When we went there today, the price had gone up 50 cents a cone. At the same time, the scoop of ice cream amount per cone had gone down. I guess this is economically driven, but it sure made the ice cream not as sweet. The point of this sad story, I'm not quite sure. I guess that prices change, usually leaving you with less change and an empty feeling in you heart and belly.

No comments: