Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day. And even though I don't need a holiday to recognize it, I have a great mom.

  • She is kind and helpful. I can remember countless times she has edited or helped me with a school paper at the last minute, or late minutes of the night.
  • She is selfless and always thinking of others.
  • An added bonus is how good of a cook she is. She makes the best chocolate cake I have ever had, I usually end up eating about 1/2 of it.
  • Back in the day when I was an athlete, she was my biggest fan and would watch the games no matter the weather.
  • She is patient even when I am not.
  • She is not hypocritical and practices what she preaches.

She is a great person and an even better mom. Thanks mom.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, thanks Son! Happy Mother's Day to me!