Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Waiting and Weighting

Today I attended a makeup PE class. This meant I had 3 PE classes in a row. First I went to weightlifting, then walking, and finally softball. I was a little late to weightlifting. I didn't see anybody in the class and didn't know what was going on. I eventually found the teacher and was a lot later than I had originally been. But the teacher was understanding.

After weightlifting was my first normal class, walking. It was raining out, so we had the option of going a shorter distance. I had an umbrella, so I walked longer. When I got back, the classroom was locked and everyone was gone. I guess everyone quit early. My bag with my wallet, keys and cellphone was locked in the class. Thankfully, I found another teacher who could open it. But I learned a lesson. Sometimes it is better not to go above and beyond, especially in a walking class early in the morning where it is raining and all your stuff is locked in the classroom.

A few of my softball classmates and I were early. The weather was questionable for outdoor softball, but they/I wanted to be outside. We took out all the equipment, and basically forced the class to be outside. It worked out though, as the teacher was glad the students wanted to be outside. I made two of the best fielding plays in my life, seriously. I also hit the ball well.

I also had my 'last' scholarship interview. I say that because I don't know for sure. This interview had a bit tougher questions than 'normal'. I feel like I did my best at this interview, but I mean it was my third one, so I have had a lot of 'practice'. Now if only I can get through tomorrow...

No comments: