Saturday, May 17, 2008

Obtuse Degrees

Today was the second day in an intense heatwave. It has been unnaturally hot here for this time of year, above 90 degrees. It was so hot, that my siblings and I went swimming for the first time this year. While the temperature was hot, the water was not that hot. But we still had a great time.

Tonight I helped out at a charity auction for the school my dad works at. I helped input who bought what and for how much in a computer. It was fun, although I didn't win or bid on the stuff I wanted to buy. My family did buy a few small items in the silent auction.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so obtuse, you had to spell out that obtuse is more than 90 degrees. You left out the part where I bid on and won passes to a local fitness club so you could play racquetball with your grandpa. Thanks for helping with the auction.