Monday, May 26, 2008

Extra Weekend Day

Today was a strange feeling day, I have yet to realize that it is Monday. It felt like a Saturday with not having school or a Sunday because I go back to school tomorrow.

I needed the extra weekend day to fit everything in. I cleaned both my weekend places this morning, and spent the rest of the day working on homework. My little sister wanted me to play outside with her, I wanted to also, but told her I had too much homework to do. She asked what I was doing and I told her looking up stuff about Star Wars, she then said, "Hey, I thought you said you were working on homework!" I was, my homework involved Star Wars.

Also, with today being Memorial Day, I would like to thank all the past and present soldiers who have fought for our country. Thank you.

No comments: