Friday, May 23, 2008

Walking Adventure

Today I had a two hour break before my first class. I had planned to use this time to work on schoolwork in the library, the only problem with that plan was that the library was closed. So I decided to go for a walk with my two hour break. I decided I would follow one road for as long as I could.

I walked down one street that turned into another street. I followed this street until it ended at a park. I tried to get a drink from the water fountain but it didn't work. I then went across anther street, and then another.

Eventually, I reached a bridge that went over the highway. I crossed the highway and spotted a park by a river I will have to try and visit on my next walk as I didn't have enough time today.

I then walked back towards campus and met up with my sister when she got on break. We both walked to a house of a friend I had passed on my walk and said "hello". I/we finally walked back on campus just in time for my class. It was a very nice and scenic two hour walking adventure.

No comments: