Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Driving me Crazy

Today, I wonder what that clan of people thought of me. They were socializing in the front of my neighborhood, not unheard of. But, what is unheard of, is one man passing them 5 times in a short amount of time, especially unheard of when said man is in a car. Yes, it was me. I was running people around, in my car so not really "running" technically, all over the place. I was driving for around two hours, but I was happy to help people out. Not so happy to be stared at funnily by a horde of hooligans, well I don't really know if they were hooligans, or a horde for that matter, maybe they weren't even staring at me. Maybe I had driven myself to insanity.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for putting the Man in Dan the Man. You were a big help yesterday.
Mom