Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to School

Today, my brother had to return to college. Devastated emotionally? Yes, a little bit. He is fun to have around. It was nice to have him home for the short Thanksgiving break. While waiting for his ride to pick him up in Olympia, we had fun hanging out. He will be home soon for winter break though.

On a side note: I can't wait for winter break. Literally, I can't wait. If I had a time machine I would transport myself forward 3 weeks to the break. Actually, this would cause a big problem, there would then by two of me running around. I guess I would have to destroy one version of myself, but at least I, or at least my future self, would be on winter break.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Danny, this is what you get for watching the Prestige. Besides, the world doesn't need two Dannys. Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

that's right eric.

the world couldn't handle two dannys.