Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Trick I'm Treating Myself

Today was Halloween, but you probably/hopefully already knew that. I was reminded it was Halloween when I went to the bank. The sign on the door read, "please remove your masks before you enter the bank". I thought this was silly, until I remembered it was Halloween.

As a young boy, I never had the privilege of celebrating Halloween. I never dressed up, or went trick or treating door to door. I was finally able to have this experience disguised as helping out my sister. While taking her door to door, I was able to wear a costume. It was fun. One of my highlights of the day was getting insider tips from fellow TOTers, which houses were "good" and where lots of houses were. I felt so alive. I almost think Halloween is more for the adults than the kids.

Oh, and one more thing. Do not start trick or treating at 4:17pm. It is too early. Kids are barely home from school, it is nearly dinner time, and so on. Do not knock on my door. I don't care if you are trying to set a new world record or something, not cool. No candy for you.

No comments: