Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Free at Last

I didn't really know what I'd been missing. Now that I finally have my license, it is all different. I was able to drive to school, and therefore, get home from school sooner. Sister needs a ride to soccer practice, no problem, hop in. It is a new phase in life I am really enjoying.

The very first time I drove by myself, it felt weird. Where was everybody? For two years people would have to be in the car with me. Who was I supposed to talk to? Well, that wasn't a big deal, I could talk to myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Myself talk back to you? Maybe it's time to think about talk-radio. I also listen to the 24-hour news station. It's ironic. Now days when the kids ride with me in the back seat, I tell them to be quiet so I can focus on driving. Enjoy your new "privilege."