Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the Blog of the Century

Today is my 100th post. Wow. I had no idea when I first started this blog that it would reach 100 posts. At first, I wasn't sure if it would make it to day two. Yet, here I am. I am really enjoying this blogging phenomenon.

A few interesting things about the number 100...

It is the:

-sum of the first 9 prime numbers
-sum of the first 4 numbers cubed
-number in degrees Celsius of boiling water at sea level
-largest denomination of bill in the US, with Benjamin Franklin on it
-police number in Greece, Italy, and Israel
-record number of points scored in a basketball game by one person, Wilt Chamberlain
-minimum number of yards required for a par three on a golf course

1 comment:

Mary said...

Blog on, Danny! Keep up the good work. Maybe your 200th post will use exactly 200 words. You were a little over 100 words (and numbers) on this one.