Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Walk Around

Today I went for a nice stroll. It wasn't raining out, and it was pleasant to walk around the campus. I was also talking to my family on the phone as I wandered around somewhat aimlessly.

I decided to be adventurous and walk off campus, to places I had never been before. I was walking for a ways and then I saw a big building with flags by it. I wondered why I had never seen this magnificent building before.

As I got closer, I finally figured out that I had walked in a big circle and was back where I had started. I had never really left campus like I thought. The building was one I walk by daily, and the flags were the ones they raised for the first time today. I had never approached the building from the side. Hopefully, on my next walk I will truly find something new and actually leave campus.

No comments: