Monday, November 24, 2008

bu5 st0p f0und

Today I had one 50 minute class, that was it. Being done with classes for that day at 10:00am, there was a lot of day left to do something fun and exciting. I chose to ride the bus to the mall which was not too much fun. Exciting doesn't quite describe the trip either.

I walked around random streets looking for a bus stop, but I couldn't find one. I saw a bus in the distance in the mall parking lot, and went sprinting through the parking lot after the bus. I never did catch up with it. Eventually, after circling the entire mall perimeter, I found a bus stop. I almost got on the wrong bus though.

Eventually, I got on a bus headed in the right direction. Overall, I spent two hours on the bus, an hour trying to find a bus, for a four hour total trip. Not exactly productive.

On a happier note, today is my 500th post. I thought it was several days ago, and had planned to post something special. Then I discovered some drafts I don't even remember creating and still had three more days until my 500th post. Now, I can't think of what special thing I was going to post, or if I had anything special to post at all.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy 500th blogday!

Justine said...

500th??? Wowzers. Congratulations! ;) Pretty soon -500 more days, which is not quite soon actually- it's gonna hit 1000. Haha.