Saturday, November 15, 2008

Satireday

Today I wanted to do something productive with the day. I decided to ride the bus to Fred Meyer and return something I had bought that I didn't use. It took almost 60 minutes to get there. I was there for 30 minutes, and then 45 minutes to return. It took over two hours to get to a store and back. I did get the thing I wanted returned, but I exchanged it for something else, only making two pennies in the process.

I then thought since I had spent so much time already today on the bus, I might as well spend some more time on the bus. I rode the bus to another store where my bank is located to deposit some money, but they were having technical difficulties. So my productive Saturday really wasn't very productive, but a majority of it was spent on a bus.

No comments: