Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lasting Laundry

Today I finally decided it was time to do laundry. I went up to the laundry room to see if the washer was in use, not surprisingly, it was. I returned later when the load should be done. Someone else was just putting their first of two loads in. I returned when two loads would have time to be done in time to see another person putting their load in.

When their load was done, I finally got mine in. But when I put my load in, the only two dryers were just starting. This meant I had to wait an extra 32 minutes to be able to put my clothes in the dryer even though they were done with the washer. Eventually, my clothes will be washed and dried. I am still waiting, and I first tried to put my clothes in over four and a half hours ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the earliest bird catches the worm (or laundry time).
It is an art! (Not so much fun though)