Monday, November 3, 2008

Free at Last

Today I had my last midterm. All morning/early afternoon before the test, I was studying (sort of) and worrying about the test. I thought this would be the hardest one of the bunch. When I finally got the test, I actually sort of enjoyed it. Not just because it was my last one, but for some bizarre reason I can't explain, I just enjoyed taking this test. I got a bit carried away on my last essay, and ran out of time towards the end, but overall I feel like things went well.

I had big plans for how I was going to celebrate freedom from midterms day, but they were wrecked by it taking literally three hours to get my laundry going and done. I guess freedom from midterms day can be celebrated tomorrow. I also voted today. Overall, it was a busy, productive, and enjoyable day.

No comments: