Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Strike Outta Here

Today, despite the weather, my softball class was outside. It is a lot more fun when we actually play the game outside. One of my at bats, I saw a person missing in a spot in the outfield. I tried to aim my hit that way, but it didn't work. It was quite a bad swing, and I wasn't even close to hitting the ball. It was a little embarrassing.

The very next pitch, as if to make up for it, I hit a shot to center field. It got past the outfielder and went all the way to the fence. It was an inside-the-park home run. I guess I made up for my terrible swing the time before. And I learned a good softball lesson, don't over think the game and/or try too hard.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wish I could have seen that. At least your sister was there and saw it. Did you score against her team?