Thursday, April 23, 2009

Train Connection

Today I decided to surprise the family members I didn't tell of my plans and come home for the weekend. I had to run most of the way to the bus station to make it on time for the 2:50pm departure. Thankfully, I got on the bus with a few minutes to spare. The bus took me to Seattle where I caught a train to Olympia.

My little sister was on a class field trip to Seattle today, and was riding the train home. My mother and older sister joined her on the field trip. Long story short, I caught the same train they were on.

I didn't tell my mom I was coming down for the weekend, or that I would be catching the train she was on to do so. I went up to her on the train and tapped her on the shoulder and said "excuse me". She apologised (I don't know why) and glanced up at me, after a double take, she couldn't believe it was me. Needless to say, she was very surprised. I was a bit surprised as well to be coming home.

No comments: