Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Waiting and Wondering

Today I finally completely wrapped up school. One thing I don't like about college is finals week. Not only is there a lot of pressure and studying, you usually never know how good or bad you did on things.

On the last day of class last quarter, I turned in a research paper I spent a lot of time on. I know what grade I got in the class, but didn't know how I did on the paper. But today I stopped by the college and thankfully my professor was in his office so I was able to pick up my essay. It was nice to finally know how I did on something during finals week, although at this point it doesn't really matter. It was a bit strange and semi-sad saying goodbye to my professor. He said I'll see you around, and I said actually you probably won't. I'm going to miss SPSCC.

No comments: