Monday, June 30, 2008

Guessing Game

Today I went to another one of my sister's soccer games. We arrived a bit late to the game, as there was a detour with a detour in it. My sister was already at the game.

When we got there, I heard the score was 3-0. I wasn't sure if this was correct, and had no clue which team had 3 and which team had 0. One team was happy and laughing, while the other team seemed upset and their coach was mad. Therefore, I assumed the "happier team" had the lead. It turns out, the happy team was losing.

It was almost refreshing in a way, to see people out just having fun, and seemingly not caring a whole bunch about the score. My sister also made a great goal which was a highlight, although next time I should plug my ears after my sister makes a goal because my mom was screaming in my ear. At least they were screams of joy.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You left out the part where people were laughing. There was almost another kind of goal when the ball just about followed a woman into the Porta-Potty.